Thursday, 8 December 2011

Xmas rehearsal


can you hear the music in the air around me: it's Xmas in my home. today we had another special lunch
with all the decorations and the most beautiful table set we deserve. my mother is herself very creative.
sharing with Monday Rewind
and we seem to have a little collection of Nativities. every week I've been shooting a different one!
we had a glorious sunny day :)
a la carte: chicken strogonoff. since we were children it has always been our special menu.
today I feel warmer inside. it's been a wonderful day. and my cat is sleeping on my lap, I can feel her breathing.

4 comments:

Mrs. Claus said...

so cozy. . . and I love nativities. I will post my nativity pic next week. . . when it's raining (according to the weather man).

Merry Christmas!

Conceição said...

a nice day we have,
Love, mom

Lily said...

Love your pics from your celebrations!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

That nativity scene is so pretty!