Thursday, 19 January 2012

Light and Shadow

sharing with NF Flowers, Alicia's Wordless Wednesday, Kristi's Wordless Wednesday, Angie's Wordful Wednesday, Macro Flower Saturday,
Rachel's Wordless Wednesday, Sarah's Wordless Wednesday, PicStory, Wordless/Wordfull Wednesday, Photo Friday
I'm starting to feel more awake as the last week of the medication approaches. still don't feel much inspired but miss this blogging community A LOT :) already have the new pills, let's see how it goes on the 26th!

13 comments:

marit´s,,, said...

Wow beautyful flowephoto.
Marit.

Verena said...

Ana,
thanks for sharing this beautiful rose! It´s very lovely!
I love your blog! It´s so beautiful! I´m your newest follower!
I just read that you are taking medication. I hope you will be okay soon!

Hug´s,
Verena

kaye said...

I can almost smell it . . .

kkkkaty said...

I will post a "fruit" photo soon...I am snowed in and have only bananas...ha!

Molly said...

Stunning piece of photography. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Mollyxxx

Angela Acosta said...

i do hope you feel better with the new pills. the photo goes well with your post...it's brightening.

Linda R. said...

I do hope you start feeling better soon.. Your flower is beautiful!!

Hugs, Linda

momto8 said...

you captured beauty!!
I am your newer follower..pls follow back if you can!

Tina´s PicStory said...

thanks for joining us with this lovely flower ☺

bettyl said...

Nicely captured with the light.

Lui said...

Simply beautiful!

Aimee said...

Beautiful photo!

Giga said...

Ładnie ją światło rozjaśnia i bardzo ładne zdjęcie. Pozdrawiam. *** Her light brightens nicely and very nice picture. Yours.