Tuesday, 10 January 2012

misadventures

Daisypath Valentines tickers

if I was Alice and I was really in wonderland I would have mistakenly eaten a magic mushroom and would now be the size of Eiffel Tower and sadly unable to blog. well, I'm not Alice but the story could be hers. I took one injection that last three weeks, it should heal me, but has also doped me that long, and all I can do now is wait for the side effects to end, and that is what this countdown is for. meanwhile I'll be sleeping and crying because I feel really frustrated. please, stick around. I honestly miss you terribly! I'll be back soon. xxo

11 comments:

Ms. Becky said...

I'm not going anywhere Ana. I'm sending you loads of love and a bit of healing energy. Crying is cleansing and can, at times, be known to change directly into laughter. sleep and breathe. that's all you need, with a bit of food and water of course! happy dreams Ana.
xxo

Em S said...

Feel better!!

Lily said...

I wish you the best!

Rachel Hey said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Ana. Xx

cococita said...

I can relate Ana, as I often feel bad after my infusions too. I hope you will feel better soon and in the meantime: take good care of yourself and let your tears flow if you feel you need to cry ... I agree with Ms. Becky's comment: you have to listen carefully to your body: it's the best way to heal! I want you to know I am there for you! Love x

septemberwildrose said...

Hope you feel better soon dear!

Linda R. said...

So sorry to hear that. I do hope you feel better soon!

Hugs, Linda

Christian said...

As much as we miss you and can't wait for you to be back to us, we want you to take your time and get better. We will be here waiting patiently <3

Alex said...

had no idea :( Hope you feel well soon!!! xoxoxoxox

DebC said...

I'm waiting... :)

kkkkaty said...

Hello, Ana...I am hoping the medicine is helping and you are feeling more like you can join in again soon. I care about you; after all, you were my first real blog friend and still are. I just am behind on the learning curve when it comes to photography and blogging. I have the ideas but they are still on paper for a later date. You are the smart one...why do the smart ones seem to be ill more that us "normal" so to speak people??
Love,
Kathy