Tuesday, 24 January 2012

The Shire

sharing with Sweet Shot Tuesday, Kent's Wordless Wednesday, Alicia's WW
I wish life was simple and joyful as it was in The Shire. last week I had two good days, this week I've a moderate migraine and so yesterday I slept most of the day. tomorrow I've new doctor's appointment and hopefully will come home with the right pills. I've been changing the layout of my blogs and I've dye my hair black, all little things to introduce some change in the days. it has been a productive morning :) how is your day?

15 comments:

Amanda said...

i love this shot! the colors and who knew chain link fence could be so aesthetically pleasing to the eye? beautiful photograph.

Sarah said...

I completely agree with the previous comment! Beautiful photo and love the colors!

kaye said...

agreed! and your moss looks very much like a miniature hobbiton. get feeling better :)

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

What a beautiful photo! Love the color combo of green and blue. Nice job.

June Scott said...

Sweet shot, Ana! Love your creativity! Hope you are feeling better today :)

Tina´s PicStory said...

wonderful captured ana :)

Lori said...

Love the perspective on this!

SarahinSC said...

What a simply beautiful photo. Hope you find some help for your migraines. I suffer from them too so I understand.

I'm your newest follower!

Sarah:)

Tara said...

Beautiful capture, I love the perspective. I hope you find some relief from your migraines.

leavesnbloom said...

I love photographing moss aswell.

Kathy said...

Like the perspective and DOF. I hope you feel better, migraines stink!

Kathy

Lauren said...

Lovely photo!

Marcie said...

What beautiful soft colors! Love the horizontal bands. Great eye!

enJOY Life! said...

I love shots with pattern but the added minute detail of the fragile grass makes this one even better. Wow!

momto8 said...

wow!