Sunday, 17 June 2012

acrobat

sharing with Your Sunday Best, 52 Photos Project

thank you to all of you dearests who still visit my blog despite I seldom publish something. I'm ill in a way that leaves with little will power to get out of bed. Cléo has been my daily companion and my release. in 2008 I almost lost my mind. too much lonelyness and a couple of heavy relationships. I've been recovering since but as my doctor say, some parts are burned from that huge fire and that keep me ill. my will power and my trust in myself burned to ashes and I'm really tired. lost all my dreams. meanwhile, with photography I was finding new dreams but the drugs I've to take leave me apathetic. so I'm sorry I'm not surprising you with more beautiful posts, I'm sure it's just a phase. how are you doing? would love to hear from you! let me know if you want to swap blog buttons with me ;)

9 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

i´m sorry to hear like this from you. may be blogging can help you to get some positiv inputs. all the best for you ♥

Christian said...

We cherish your lovely posts Ana. You bring joy to our days. You have lots of talent in you and it ain't goin' no where <3

Lisa Gordon said...

I am so sorry Ana, and somehow I just know that you will find your way back. Cleo is absolutely precious, and what a pose here!

Be patient with yourself dear friend, and when you are here, I will see you here!

Sending you hugs.
xo.

Tara Denny said...

Oh Ana, I'm so sorry you are going through a hard time. I really wish I could be there to hold your hand and talk you through it. Things will get better, I promise.

Confide in your closest friends, and that adorable kitty you have, and soon, thing will start looking up.

Tara Denny

Nancy Claeys said...

Ana, so sorry that you have not found your peace yet. visit with your dr. about different meds -- I hope this will result in happiness for you.

Love you! xoxo

JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ said...

I was really missing the Dear Sweet Ana posts and pictures. Your linkys and comments back to me are SO encouraging. I don't think you have any idea what you are doing for others through your blog and photos.

Before I had read today's post, I had awarded you the SUNSHINE Award because you have been so inspiring to me. Please see my blog for details. (Don't worry about the rules, I just wanted to recognize you.)

Please, please sweep away as many of those ashes as you can. We NEED you!

I've been there too.

Pat said...

I'm sorry to hear this, Ana. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep that beautiful cat by your side. She looks like a wonderful companion.

kkkkaty said...

Ana, I hope you know I am in your corner and think about you often. I'm so glad you found photography as a creative outlet for your soul. I know you were damaged but when I see you smile I believe in you...when an illness affects your ability to think straight and to function it is very painful, indeed. Cute kitty ;)

Judith said...

Ana, your photo is beautiful and I look forward to seeing more of them. Cleo is a treasure for keeping your soul sweet and wonderful companion. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Judith, Texas