Sunday, 5 August 2012

Exhibitions at Serralves, Porto, Portugal

lovely display
the artist used this hat with the candle lighten (looked funny)
we're allowed to photograph if we don't use any flash, this was my favorite room
because helped me learning a little more about my camera
every spot of light have a story (kept the ISO 200, changed the aperture)
like this one :)

or this one! lol :) remember that is a dark room with a few spots of light.
Serralves Exhibition I
this girl is going to spend the three months of the exhibition painting this wall white,
while on the other corner of the room a boy paints the same wall black, always in a circle
the most extraordinary thing: photos printed in a mirror
Serralves Exhibition II
and a beautiful robot 

8 comments:

Ms. Becky said...

I'm intrigued and spellbound by that darkened room exhibit. creativity at its best I say. I do like the hat with the candle! I always feel more alive when I'm around creativity, more hopeful. thanks for the tour Ana. happy week to you dear.

Lisa Gordon said...

How much fun this must have been.
Thank you so much for taking us along with you!
xo.

angela auclair said...

great blog:). thank you for sharing the exhibition - fascinating.

SweetMarie83 said...

Hi Ana! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and Facebook page, it's lovely to meet you. I've visited your other sites as well and you have an extraordinary talent. Your photographs are absolutely stunning. I'm looking forward to seeing more during this August Break! New GFC follower. :-)
~Marie

gis said...

A really great exhibition and I love all your blogs! It will take sometime to go through them, but it already looks fascinating. Cheers from a fellow unraveler :-)!

Anita said...

Thank-you for visiting my blog. You have a lovely blog here of some great photos. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Tara Denny said...

Hi Ana! That looks awesome. We don't have cool exhibits like that come to our town. I think it would be so neat! Thanks for taking us along, virtually!

Jess said...

Hi Ana! LOVE these photos!! I feel like I was there with you. So glad you looked me up from August Break, delighted to have met you and looking forward to seeing more of your work! Happy August!