Saturday, 25 August 2012

London Eye Revisited

London Eye

usually I don't memorize what I do in Photoshop. I'm so absorbed by the experience of creating something new that I forget to take notes. I've a terrible memory. I'm the one who is at the cinema and doesn't know what the movie is called most of the times. what moves me is something else, like the work of a director or an actor or actress. and I never remember the characters names! I'm really terrible with names. I remember faces awesomely well tho. ok, enough about my memory issues. but because of it I've been playing with this photo searching for a recipe I did last year. found it yesterday. now I can rest. all of these variations and the sooc version are available at my Redbubble shop. which one do you like the most? would love to know.




3 comments:

Jacquelineand.... said...

I like all the views of this photo but the one on bottom left is spectacular!

Ana Eugénio said...

it's my favorite too! ;)

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

Hi Ana -- I too have trouble with "recipes" and have lost some early ones. Now I save the project as a .psd file with the names of textures and so on on the layers, then also save as a .jpg. It takes space to save .psd files, but I haven't had any problems with overloading my laptop.