Tuesday, 28 August 2012

new lamps, flowers and something delightful


our rooms are already painted, so we're moving my stuff (bed, clothes, office) and the kitties this Thursday. I'm sleeping in my new home in two days! yay! we don't have much furniture yet but we have pretty neat lamps. on the left: dining room. on the right: my room.


and my mother have been buying new plants for the balcony. the ones inside were with us already. we're going to have a little garden! yay! you can see, in the photo on the right side, we're still painting the living room. every morning my mother call a cab and take more stuff to the new home. at noon I go lunch with her. today we ate together on our new kitchen. when I was coming back to the old house I spotted this neighboor reading in his garden. delightful :) he is reading all the publicity we can find in our mailboxes! killing time probably..


tomorrow morning I'll be without internet access. we asked to move the service to the new home. today I'm good then I'll be back Friday. I'm used to wake up and check the mail but I wont be doing that the next two days. I'll be busy cleaning and packing all my stuff any how ;) wish me luck. this is all a bit overwhelming.. xxo

5 comments:

Emily Spark said...

Good luck!

Lily said...

Good luck for your move!

kellynewbury.com said...

Good Luck! Very exciting times. :)

Nancy Claeys said...

An exciting time for you and Mom. :)

cococita said...

I feel so excited for you ... It's great to move houses! Have a lovely start at your new place: I wish you and your mother a very beautiful new beginning. And don't overdo dear Ana: step by step it will happen as well :) Hug x