Saturday, 25 August 2012

our new mat


I've this thing that every new home has to have a brand new welcome mat, no matter how pretty is the one we have on the old house. been doing it ever since I rent my first home. so, yesterday I bought our new mat. isn't it gorgeous!? this weekend we started painting our bedrooms and so there still not much to show inside. but here is our lovely new entrance. you're all so sweet, I wish I could invite you over for an iced tea. at least I can share with you pictures of my world :) hope you feel at home too. xxo

3 comments:

Lily said...

That mat is beautiful! Would love to come over for a tea. Enjoy your new space!

Kati said...

Oh how cute! What a great welcome to anyone who comes to your door.

Jacquelineand.... said...

A kitty welcome mat, how appropriate! I'm so excited for you!