Wednesday, 22 August 2012

today I'll have a new home..

sharing with Happy Jax

didn't know what picture to edit to the occasion and then decided white is good. very good. clean. peaceful. hopeful. in ten hours I'll be signing a contract for our new home. the cats are going to love it. it's huge! so much place to run! now we're living in a tiny flat with two rooms at ground level. people can touch our windows from the street. it's noisy and tiny. I know, I'm repeating myself. doesn't matter anymore: in ten hours (I should try and get some sleep, by the way) we will have a new home. huge. with four big rooms. we will have a room for friends and family visiting. yay! we will have two balconies to have flowers. I'll be really excited by the end of September, when everything will be cleaned and we will be settled. right now I'm happy. and I just wanted to share the good news :)

10 comments:

Christian said...

That's so exciting Ana! Congratulations!!

Kia said...

Congrats on the new home, Ana! :)
Lovely rose too.

Mary said...

Lovely new home! I like the sound of having balconies and the flowers there. Pretty white rose, too.

Kati said...

Congratulations on your new home! How exciting for you and your dear kitties. :D

Jacquelineand.... said...

Exciting for everyone Ana; I can see the cats running races now! I'm very happy for you and loved the white rose.

Nancy Claeys said...

I'm so happy for you, Mom, and your kitties, Ana. How exciting! Hope to see many photos of your new place. xo

Deb Crecelius said...

Such a wonderful, peaceful feeling...
to have a home to enjoy and love in.
Congratulations.

Lisa Gordon said...

Oh Ana, congratulations!!
It sounds like a wonderful home, and I am so very happy for you and "Mom."
xo.

kkkkaty said...

I,too, am so happy for you and your mother and of course the kitties! Ana, your photography is wonderful..you have grown so much as an artist. My blog has turned more to writing lately but I still love to share a photograph now and then and visit others' to see all the beautiful work out there..I especially love the idea of two balconies ;)

kaye said...

Congratulations and white is perfect for the day