Monday, 3 September 2012

a new bed and a cat under the blanket


here it is: my brand new bed! 

I love it, the cats love it, my mother have one alike. everyone is happy. yay! isn't it gorgeous has I told you!? 

Kuki decided to sleep under the blanket. I love the mattress, it's like sleeping on a cloud! have to admit, I slept in it already. had to wake up so early to have the room ready to receive it that in the end I was ready to be received too. Cléo and Kuki didn't mind, they joined me. a fluffy cloud in every way. I think, after this post, I'm going to sleep a little more. my knee is much better from all this rest. thank God for that. moving my stuff and buying this bed and mattress left me broke. and tomorrow I'm going to spend my last savings on a health check up. I'm expecting a miracle now. but I'm still happy. I'm hopeful. this new house lifts my spirit.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

your joy is infectious, your bed is beautiful!!

Jacquelineand.... said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new bed; it must be a good one if it's kitty-approved!

Feel better soon!