Wednesday, 26 September 2012

a not appointment and a final move..

sharing with Tina's PicStory

surprise! surprise! sunny and cloudy day. a little bit of rain early morning. enough for this sort of photographs.  surprisingly it relaxes me! what do you feel looking at this photo? please, do share. since I went to bed around 3am, this morning I missed the alarm clock (a sweet music from my cellphone) and had to call a taxi to get to the hospital on time. all efforts to not have my doctor's appointment today. well, at least I took my camera. now I've to wait their call to know when I'll have a new appointment. sad story actually. someone died suddenly yesterday in my doctor's family. 

yay! our final move is scheduled!! next Monday all our stuff comes home. finally..

I lunched sardines, my hands smell like fish no matter how many times I've washed them already.
.. our cats are looking at me with greedy eyes, I think I'm in danger!!

6 comments:

kaye said...

I love the rain it is very soothing. We are having a rainy day here as well. I hope you are safe from your kitties :)

Tina´s PicStory said...

great pic! :)

Jacquelineand.... said...

I always sleep best when it's raining, your picture reminds me of jumping in puddles when I was wee!

Yay for getting the last of your things moved on Monday!

Try a little lemon juice on your hands, it should kill the fish odour and save your life! Btw, I'll be emailing you later tonight. =)

Steffi said...

What a beautiful photo,Ana!Thank you for sharing!

HansHB said...

Lovely reflections, - great work and nice sky post!

Manou's Kram said...

Wonderful photo!
Wishes to you
Brinja