Saturday, 29 September 2012

five facts kinda sort about me..


1) I've trouble taking a shower all alone in the house. I had a major crisis when I was all alone getting ready for a shower, I sort of met the Devil while I was naked. that was before the medication, I was facing my demons and in that worst moment I was in the shower. I relate my fear to that experience. 2) I had a dream where a wise man foresaw I was going to die just by smelling my breath. I laught and told him he wasn't getting any younger either. I don't believe in fortune tellers. my prince charming was a frog all the way. 3) I find it difficult to come up with five facts about me!! I go blank! 4) I sing a lot when I'm at the computer. since it's a slow pc it's my way of relaxing from so much waiting. I don't sing very well and I'm terrible with the lyrics. 5) before I go to sleep I thank Mother Mary to lull me during my dreams.

2 comments:

Ahayes1225 said...

I am guessing you don't like the movie psycho either. Hope you get a good sleep tonight...

Meyser said...

If singing at the computer relaxes you, you might put a radio in the bathroom? (and would it be an idea to share your five favorite songs for example?) Have a great day/night (I have no clue what time it is where you live :) )