Saturday, 8 September 2012

fresh wind and a letter from a friend

sharing with A Rural Journal and A Creative Harbor

no rain today, but the sky was cloudy and there is a fresh wind. blessed. today I've dance!! there is a story behind this sentence. a happy one. when I was really ill I had trouble feeling emotions. my glass was more than full and I didn't have strenght to deal with emotions. my doctor made me sleep and that was exactly what I needed. I didn't remember my dreams so it was bliss. but I had a friend who love to dance so, to her, the sollution to my problems was dancing. I wasn't able to. I tried. I was so sad, I didn't feel comfortable. my sollution was sleeping. here is the happy thing I've learned: life guide us to the right path for us, we don't need to try and change ourselves. change will happen painless and naturally. we just need to let it flow. so I've changed. instead of looking for sollutions I trust life will heal me the best way for me. today I got a letter from a dear friend telling me how to change. she cares and she is trying to help me, telling me to do things the way she would do. I've learned to let it flow. don't need to try and bend me in any way, just let myself fly with the wind. and one day, without trying, I'll do something like dance. took me four years to find pleasure in dancing, I don't mind the time, I'm healing. so I didn't dance when it was right for my friend but I'm dancing at the right time for me. I will not change at anyone else rhythm but nevertheless I'm changing. and today I found joy dancing :)

8 comments:

Linda Makiej said...

Terrific work here.... just great!!

Lighthousegal said...

Wonderful photo of the rain drops on the plant, very nice.
I think you are right in that what works for one person is not always what works for another. Everyone has their own way and pace, we are individuals.
Happy Sunday!

Marissa @Life On Our Mountain said...

Beautiful image. Changing is really something that we each do in our own time, isn't it?

Lily said...

a beautiful post! I wish you the best! I am happy you are dancing again.

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Magnificent photo ~ and so glad you are 'listening to the joy within' ~ Dance on ~ (A Creative Harbor)

Thanks for coming by ^_^

bailey-road.com said...

Beautiful!

Nancy Claeys said...

Each of us has our own way of finding peace. Lovely post, Ana. xo

Lisa Gordon said...

Way to go Ana (dancing)!!!!
You stay as sweet as you are, my friend.
I am happy you danced today.
xo.