Friday, 7 September 2012

I love the night because...


here is a secret: I've Christmas lights in my room all year long. took these photographs a few minutes ago. I love the night because I can turn them on and there are plenty to lighten the room. makes me feel safe. it's magic at its best. when I'm not okay, this is my abracadabra to feel secure. and it only works at night. because the dark needs the light.


the recipe is complete with a vanilla scented candle. my room smells so good right now! this two things (three because we've to count the night time) bring me back my childhood and some innocence. also because all the adulth problems only can happen during the day. when I can get letters smelling like trouble. it's when other people ask me to fix things. so I love the night. when nothing can go wrong no more (in another story I lived with a violent man who didn't want to leave me, during that time I was always stressed and started having panic attacks, but it's really another story). right now, with my Christmas lights and the vanilla fragrance around the room the world is perfect. I'm comfy and in peace. sweet dreams my friends :)

2 comments:

Jacquelineand.... said...

Sleep sweet my friend...the past has gone and you are safely on the path to your future.

Nancy Claeys said...

Scents and images comfort us. Happy you feel secure in the night. xo