Tuesday, 18 September 2012

I'm in love and going crazy with the weather

sharing with communal global

I was honestly going to talk about the weather! I even have a photo of hibiscus buttons to go with it, but she is so adorable!! that's my bed right now. my mother says I'm soon going to transform into a cat. they're so perfect I wouldn't mind. they're are my babies! and Cléo (and Kuki) are always with me during the day. at sunset Cléo usually makes company to my mother. she have routines. they all do but hers are more obvious because she splits her time between me and my mom. yesterday, for example, she was upset because I hadn't spent no time with her in bed. so I cuddle with her for a while and she felt asleep like she is today. peacefully, trusting completely. I feel blessed by this trust. Kuki is more like a dog, she is very possessive of me, I'm the only humain she knows since she was seven weeks old. my illness was a good thing for her, now she lives with a family. her world grew. about the weather, is: damn hot! and I'm tired of the heat! we don't have a proper Autumn for a couple of years now and I miss it. shouldn't be complaining because all the photographic sessions I did last year, on happy sunny days, were during Fall. but the days were not so hot! we can hear the kids laughing on our neighboor swimming pool. this is how hot it is: good to be playing in the water. what have we done to the weather!? our cats all had an hysterectomy (Axé the male was castrated too). before that they were in heat almost every month because of the high temperatures (the vet said). they should only be in heat twice a year, it's not good for their body to be monthly ready to procreate. it all should be good now but Kuki really acts like a dog and she pees around the house. she loves plastic bags, all things plastic actually. we don't know what to do about it. she started this week on the new home. my mother is really angry. to her the sollution was getting rid of Kuki but I've a pact with my baby cat. I'm not giving up on her ever.

5 comments:

Lisa Gordon said...

Maybe she is not feeling well Ana?
Maybe if you spoke with the vet, he/she could help you
She sure is a beautiful little kitty!
xo.

Jacquelineand.... said...

I wish you good luck and cooler days!

Nancy Claeys said...

I suppose Kuki could be a little stressed from the move -- maybe this will pass. :)

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

Your cats sound great, Ana. I'm blogging about a disaster that happened with my little cat this morning . . . :)

Dina Lettre said...

That's the life. :) So, so sweet!