Thursday, 13 September 2012

Liberate Your Art 2012 - The End



1.Dawn 2. Natalie 3. Cheryl 4. Kat 5. Victoria 6. Marie

unexpectadly, my first Liberate Your Art postcard swap happened in the middle of me moving home. so each postcard was like a treat between the cleaning and painting, packing and unpacking. little bits of inspiration and wisdom. this swap was made of coincidences and many reminders to 'dream'. thank you to all six ladies.  I'm proud to publish this blog hop. can't wait for next year :)

12 comments:

chelle said...

Love your photo layout Ana, what lovely cards you received x

Jacquelineand.... said...

These are all lovely; so glad wee bits of cheer made their way to your door!

Lisa Gordon said...

These are wonderful, Ana!

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

this would be a welcomed break from moving!!!!

Leanne Barnett said...

Wonderful, a lovely break from painting, packing & unpacking!

Lynn Richards said...

What a treat for you as you unpacked! Each one is so unique and beautiful.
xo
lynn

Christine said...

lovely layout :) I hope your move went well.

Tracey Fletcher King said...

I am looking forward to next year already as well... really enjoyed finding your blog...xx

maccandace said...

Pleased to meet you; the swap was such fun. Your postcards are lovely. See you next year, I hope.

Stampmouse said...

Great swap and fun blog hopping. Finding lots of new places to visit

Ana said...

I love this swap and I participated in it last year and really enjoyed it. Thank you for rekindling and reminding me of it again, such a great way to share art with others. I must admit I would like to speak to you in Portuguese as it's my first language too, from one Ana to another. :) x Um bom fim de semana e um grande prazer conhecer-la. Vim do blog de stop pela sua competicao. :)

Carolyn Phillips said...

It is great fun seeing what everyone has received and sent.