Friday, 14 September 2012

old vs new and some rambling


my old room (left with the poppies) fit on a photo, while my new room (right) doesn't. that says a lot about their size. I really love the new home (click to enlarge the photos if you wish). soon I'll share some photos of the new room with my amazing new bed. one thing at a time. first a farewell to the old. we where evicted last year from our old times home, where we grew up (I've two sisters). the landlord was just waiting for an excuse to throw us out. and this old house we are now leaving was the only available on the market in such short notice. it was too small for our needs but it was a good home. we lost two kitties while living there. they were ill and we had to put them to sleep. sad times. but it means this old house has its story in our lives. it rescued us when we needed. now this new home is a whole new chapter, it's our choice. and I love the fact its a sunrise/sunset location. we are blessed by the colours of the sky all day. we're truly blessed. I've a window three times larger than the old one. it's really a widescreen. most of our furniture, books and china is still to be packed in the old house (we have until the end of the month, it's a half glass of water). the truth is we are low in cash. really low. I try to have some extra income but since my retirement is due to health issues I cannot work anywhere else. my photos could be a sollution. I'm just waiting to be found ;) I've my Christmas lights on and my vanilla candle lightened. smells good. it's already dark outside. I wish you a happy morning/afternoon/evening. may the Angels be smiling upon us! I am :)

3 comments:

Jacquelineand.... said...

So glad you have so much more space; my fingers are crossed for you, I hope your financial burden is soon lifted.

Ana said...

Wishing you well in your new home and I hope that your prayers will be answered and that many new visitors will discover your beautiful shop. xx Keep shining :)

kkkkaty said...

Smiles...