Wednesday, 5 September 2012

teardrops and a childish mother


ever so often she does this and I don't understand why. she cooks lunch early. she determines an hour to eat but doesn't tell me. when she is hungry she have lunch alone. she never says she is going to eat. she doesn't call me or ask my company. she simply lunch alone. mad as ever! and then she spends the rest of the day grumpy and not speaking to me properly. I honestly don't get her!! and then she says I make things up. it's like she needs to be mad ever so often and I'm right here to pick. I'm so tired of my mother being childish! I'm so tired..


4 comments:

Jacquelineand.... said...

Your photo is gorgeous Ana, love it.

Living with someone else, no matter who or how much you love them, has it's rough patches. Perhaps you need to give yourself time and permission to have a good cry? Sometimes nothing relieves the pressure like a good cry.

Rosemary Aubut said...

Such a lovely photo hope everything gets better for you! hang in there!

Deanna said...

Sometimes as you age you return to your childhood ways, try to be understanding because you will miss her when she is gone....lovely rose captured so beautifully!!

Lisa Gordon said...

Sometimes parents are hard to understand, and then we become those self-same parents! :-)
Hang in there Sweetheart.
xo.