Tuesday, 4 September 2012

this photo must be gorgeous!!

sharing with communal global, Kim Klassen

I've tried to buy it twice from my Redbubble shop but I had customs issues both times. first the box arrived opened and sealed by them and this photo was missing. now they kept it and sent me a letter instead. someone love this photo badly! and I actually would like to receive one!! I answer them I want an explanation why they don't let me get it. they're acting as if I didn't let them open the box, which is not true! Redbubble lab works accordingly to the international laws and the permission to open the box is always written. instead portuguese customs want me to pay the opening! their arrogance and dominance make me ashamed of my own people. my country deserve better! but hey, if they want this photo so badly I think you should buy it too. it must look gorgeous as a photographic print 12" x 16" (lustre finish). that is what I ordered! I need tons of good vibes on this matter ;)

6 comments:

Prem said...

Oh wow, that is an issue... what a shame indeed :D well, keep on with the high hopes.

Sarah Halstead said...

UGH! That stinks. I do love the photo.

Pieni Lintu said...

That photos IS pretty.

JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ said...

Do they open all parcels or only ones from addresses they think might be something they would like to keep personally? Are you losing your money on this? I would be very angry.
enJOYing the good ole USA here.

Nancy Claeys said...

That's terrible. But, if this is your photo, can't you have it printed locally? I think I must be missing something. Lol. Maybe 3rd times the charm.

Jacquelineand.... said...

It is a gorgeous photo! Can you speak with someone higher up? Best of luck my friend.