Wednesday, 17 October 2012

a good day and some excitement


today was a good day. for no particular reason. maybe because I'm updating my blog Find My Eye thanks to Kat Sloma ecourse. maybe because when I woke up my mother had emptied six big boxes of books. I carried the boxes to the recycle bin by the end of the day. in my pajamas, of course. is pouring rain since morning so I waited for a clear moment to go outside. maybe because I'm still focused on the Christmas spirit and have been photographing and editing angels. now that I mention it, I believe it was a good day because I was shooting inside. the excitement of downloading all the photos, and then choosing our favorites and editing them. better than chocolate! I've some cool photos of Kuki, my cat. I can say I'm happy. and thrilled: Saturday I've a meetup with some ladies from Etsy. I'll probably learn something new! yay!

5 comments:

Ms. A said...

Yay for good days!

Jacquelineand.... said...

SO glad you had a good and happy day sweetheart!

Cyn said...

Sounds wonderful! So glad you had a good day!

Viv (modifica) said...

Glad your day was good I love your angel...

Indigo Janson said...

Oh I hope you share the photos of Kuki! The angel above is wonderful. I haven't done the latest Find Your Eye exercise yet but hope to have a chance today.

I think the photography in your Etsy store is beautiful. I'm a cat lover so naturally I'm drawn to the gorgeous cat portraits but I also adore your candles and lights in particular.

Maybe I could feature your work in a future blog post? I write about someone different each week.