Sunday, 14 October 2012

a list of wishes and dreams..

Me last Sunday, 42 years old..
I wish I could still camp on the beach, like we did when I was a child. I wish my parents talked to each other gently. with the memory of the love once they felt. I wish I had more money. I wish I had customers on my shops and students on my courses. I wish I wasn't invisible. I wish wearing pajamas was a fashion. I wish I had an iPhone. I wish I lived in a real democracy with mature politics. I wish I could spend more time with my sisters and my niece (they're not moving closer, they're moving apart). I wish chocolate had lots of vitamins. I wish the medication didn't make me fat. I wish Santa Claus was real. I wish I was more aware of all the miracles in life. I wish my brain was sane so I wouldn't need no drugs. I wish us all an extraordinary life. 

what do you wish today? xxo

16 comments:

Ahayes1225 said...

I wish we had a little more fall color. I also wish you will have a great day!

kkkkaty said...

I wish you had all your wishes granted;) I wish for more sunshine!I wish the economy would recover...

kkkkaty said...

By the way, Ana, that is a beautiful picture of you!! You are the same age as my daughter ;)

Emily S said...

Do you know you look content / peaceful in that photo? I am not sure what I wish for, because as soon as we achieve it, we will just wish for more.

Cyn said...

I wish that whatever you wish for, you will achieve!

Christian said...

I wish for my friend Ana to have peace in her heart. I wish she saw how beautiful she is. I wish for peace in my heart too and that I always recognize the many blessings around me.

Christian said...

I wish for my friend Ana to have peace in her heart. I wish she saw how beautiful she is. I wish for peace in my heart too and that I always recognize the many blessings around me.

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

What a beautiful self-portrait. Your expression looks content and happy despite an imperfect world. Focus on the good and expel the bad from your mind as soon as it arrives. You will be fine. :)

Buttercup said...

I wish people would treat each other with more kindness. I wish there was less suffering in the world. I wish our election in the US would be discussed with less hostility and we could work with people we don't agree with. Sometimes there's not a lot of mature politics. I wish my friends didn't live so far away.

Buttercup said...

P.S. I love your post and I wish I could travel to Portugal.

Ms. A said...

Mature politics? Is there even such thing?

bailey-road.com said...

What a lovely portrait Ana. I'll go along with that chocolate wish of yours!

Nancy Claeys said...

I wish I was 42 again! Lol.

Lovely post and photo of you Ana. xo

Blue said...

Desejava estares mais próximo para te abraçar, podermos juntas sorrir e acreditares que vais ter uma vida melhor apesar de tudo. Adoro-te mt

Indigo Janson said...

I wish for us all to have moments of joy today, and the health to enjoy them.

When I read your post, I think "Ana is not invisible". Your blog and your beautiful photography make you visible. And we're all glad of that.

Buttons said...

Oh Ana you are beautiful. I do hope for you to be happy again. I have no doubt you will get there.
You my friend are not invisible and I wish chocolate had vitamins too:)
HUGS B