Tuesday, 16 October 2012

a maybe post..

a collage from my Etsy shop

today I'm sad. don't know why. maybe the rainy weather. maybe the fact we only have money to eat because my mother sold her last gold. maybe because I've lived on the edge all my adulth life. all I want is to eat chocolate. and to sleep. your comments are blessings that warm my heart. thank you. there are days that I live for them. it's sad, isn't it! I seldom cry now. maybe it would help. I'm sad and scared. maybe because my mother keeps talking about our lack of money. maybe I'm tired of it. maybe I'm a dreamer. I usually dream happy thoughts. maybe my mother complaining doesn't help. maybe I should be quiet. I'm sorry. 

9 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

(((((hughs))))) ♥

Jacquelineand.... said...

Never silence yourself Ana...respect your feelings like you would another's, feel them, and then work on acting 'as if' you already felt the way you want to feel.

Your mother is probably scared and worried as well; perhaps it would help to set aside a day and time to discuss these things and then the rest of the time, barring an emergency, the subject is off limits?

Ms. A said...

I understand and sympathize.

Cyn said...

No need to be sorry. We all have sad days and it's ok to feel how we feel. Sometimes I find that I just need to let myself take a little time to sit with the feelings...to let myself feel the sadness before I can move ahead.

Rita said...

I hope it gets better. Maybe this helps a little: http://www.givesmehope.com/

There's a lot of nice people out there.

PS: This rain is getting on my nerves too...

Blue said...

:*****

Sofia Morgado said...

Couldn't agree more with "Jacquelineand..."!
Love & Light coming your way!
((( )))
Sofia

Viv (modifica) said...

My thoughts are with you virtual {{{hugs}}}}

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

Sorry you are feeling sad. Your collage is beautiful though; especially the floating violin!