Friday, 5 October 2012

a very special city tour.. and a surprise!


these are the hands of my BFF. love the color and the little butterflies. she arrived Thursday evening, so we started the day early today. we went downtown. we were going to do a photographic tour but I ended up being the only one using a camera. we had a crazy lunch! each one ate a regular pizza and then for dessert we ate a pizza with chocolate. tasted good but it was too much pizza in one meal. my sister and niece joined us in the afternoon, the city was crowded with tourists. it was a lovely sunny day. still hot. but lovely. tomorrow we're going to the beach with my mother. feels great to have Ka here. it's a little like Xmas.

and now! something completely different -- it's time to PAY IT FORWARD:

I saw this post at Jessica's Graphics and Design and thought it's just my spirit today, so I joined the fun!
read on to find out what you need to do to get a gift from me! 

the first three people that comment on this post will get a gift from me within the next month. all you have to do is follow the rules below. 1) within a month, I will create something unique to share with the first 3 people that comment on this specific post.
 2) …but, in order for your present to arrive, you must play along. spread the love on YOUR own blog, promising to send a little something special to the first three that comment on your post.
 3) you get 72 hours (that’s 3 days) to re-post this SAME post, or I’ll have to move on to the next person.
 4) PLEASE, only comment if you are willing to pay it forward. so, if you are interested, comment away! 

please include the following in your comment: 

name, 
blog address and
 e-mail address.
 and tell me about your blog. what you write about, what you want it to be.

wishing you an extraordinary weekend :) xxo

1 comment:

Emily S said...

I love her little butterflies! I'd take you up on the swap...but I have yet to have anyone take me up on mine!