Monday, 15 October 2012

abracadabra and memory loss

sharing with ::Flowers For Leontien::

probably is from the medication but I've trouble remembering things I completely forget about. you can laugh, I know the silly thing I've just wrote but it's the most accurate way to express my dilemma. I need to find my family jewellery and I've no clue where it can be! no idea when I saw it for the last time. no recollection of bringing it to this house. please tell me what hocus pocus you use on this sort of emergency. we really need it.

5 comments:

Cyn said...

Wish I had a magic spell for you - I've been on meds that affected my memory before too and it's so frustrating. I started labeling things around the house and making lists of where things were so I could keep track. By the way, I'm your blog angel: http://creativecynchronicity.com/2012/10/im-a-blog-angel/ Have a look at my blog post and please let me know how else I can help.

Jacquelineand.... said...

Cyn is right, labels and lists help immensely; I don't know what I'd do without them!

Ms. A said...

NOTES... I live by them! (when I can remember to look at them, anyway)

Viv (modifica) said...

Relax don't think about it and maybe it might pop back in your mind.....

Buttons said...

Oh Ana it(memory) will comeback I do that all the time and I just started those meds so I cannot blame them.
Take care. B