Sunday, 7 October 2012

acknowledging where I must take it easy..


these last three days have been so full! Ka left us peace and happiness. and we're so in love with our new home! which allow us to have friends over. have so much sunlight and great neighboors. my mother is planning a dinner with the all family to invite them over. can't wait! I'm more aware of the consequences of my illness. it's a good thing! I'm recognizing my limitations, acknowledging where I can go forward and where I must take it easy. I'm not used to deal with my issues and socialize with others at the same time.  I don't feel complete. being on the computer relax me and I need to know I'll have some time on my own each day. but Ka is so lovely and Life is so right that we shared Friday with my sister and niece, and Saturday with my mother. all was perfect. photographing gives me a purpose. today was a lazy day. Ka had a train to catch. she is back to her family now (can't wait for her return!). and I've been editing photos from our last two days. like this window downtown. looks comfy!

how was your weekend? hope you had time to relax :)

7 comments:

Rita said...

I too need some time alone to prepare myself. And to process what life keeps bringing me.

Ms. A said...

Since I'm new, I'm not familiar with your illness?

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Ana, you're in my prayers for your health but so glad you're taking it easy. Our bodies can do with more rest; we keep them so busy, they get to become tired and we hardly notice.
Thank you for visiting Thistle Cove Farm; I'm following you.
I need to look up Porta, I believe Dave and I visited there a few years ago.

SweetMarie said...

I'm your new follower. :) I'm not familiar with your health issues, but as soon as I have a little extra time I will read more of your blog.:)
It's so nice to hear how you're enjoying your new home!

Buttons said...

Oh Ana I am sorry you are not well. I understand the process of dealing with an illness you have no control over and the limitations it makes you deal with. I have Fibromyalgia I sometimes forget or merely deny anything is wrong for a long time but there is no denying now. I will read more of your blog and see what you are dealing with. In the mean time take care, enjoy your new home, and love what you can do.
I do love that window. B

Blue said...

:**** bjs doces

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

What a great photo; love the edit. Hope you feel better soon. I'm new here, so not exactly sure what is going on. Hope it isn't serious.