Sunday, 14 October 2012

did you know I've wings..


I signed up to participate in Craftbotic's Blog Angels series this month. you are given a blogger that would like help in certain areas. you help while keeping your identity secret. I was given Jessica from Jessie Kay Graphics and Design. Jessica requested feedback on her blog. Jessica's blog was new to me and she didn't have no means to be followed so I suggested her to publish the GFC (which she did) and I was her first follower (she now have nine! a good start, but you could be her tenth). as soon as Rosie gave me the blog link I started commenting, in September, and I believe I've commented on all her posts. Jessica writes mainly on Thursdays and Fridays. I've done the ABC's of Ana similar to Jessica's post, and I featured her blog that way, and I invited my readers to follow her blog on another post. Jessica have a project: to share her knowledge on Graphics and Design with her readers but she didn't know which topics would interest us. I suggested her doing a pool and we would vote the themes and I believe she is going to do it. this has been really interesting for me and I hope that I helped Jessica out and I can't wait to talk to her and see what else I can assist her with. I also hope I wasn't too obvious that I was her Blog Angel! 

I can't wait to see who my Blog Angel is!

CraftboticBlogAngels

7 comments:

Jacquelineand.... said...

I can't think of a better blog angel than you!

Ms. A said...

Good for you! I've had a few blog angels in my day, though not exactly this way. There advice was a godsend! I always try to pay it forward.

Ms. A said...

Poop... make that "their". I hate when that happens!

Lisa Gordon said...

What a wonderful idea this is Ana, and how kind of you to help Jessie!

Angela Paris said...

great reveal post my fellow blog angel! :)

Zena said...

I knew you had wings...
wonderful post my fellow blog angel xx

Jessica Peters said...

It's been great having you as my angel! You are awesome!!! xoxo