Tuesday, 9 October 2012

dreams, grandparents and caresses..


my corner of the world woke up really foggy. my mother said it had been raining before I woke up but since noon it was only foggish. late afternoon the sky was turning blue and sunny again. I guess we had all seasons in one day. now is already evening. hard to know what to wear! we can see people with their winter raincoat and people with a tshirt on a walk outside. easy to know at what time they left their houses. like a princess in her castle I'm wearing my pyjamas for the last couple of days. like our cats I've been in and out of sleeping. just the thought of going outside makes me anxious, I'm comfortable home. I'm also very excited because on the 22nd we are going to have a family dinner to inaugurate our home. it's also a tribute to my grandpa who was born on that date in 1906 (he died in 1967). I was born in 1970 and I'm the oldest but since I've a strong connection with my mother I love him as if I have met him. my whole life I dreamed of being a grandma. I hope to reach that age (80's), I'm half way with no children but I don't mind no more, I'll have the age to be anybody's grandma.

something really sweet: my cat Kuki always comes to me to caress and be caressed before eating. and if I'm distracted she seats by my side waiting to be noticed, only then she eats. I love her so much :)

how is your corner of the world today? would love to know..

6 comments:

Blue said...

Bons preparativos para vocês. Beijos

kkkkaty said...

I love the yellow rose, the white balloons, your cat by the window looking out, your photos of your friends and family..and your new house!! It looks cozy and comfortable and so light. I wore my pajamas all day Sunday ;)

Ms. A said...

Beautiful rose photo!

Wow, your only a year older than my oldest Son... I feel so old!

Mary said...

Sweet thoughts for your...cute cat, too.

Jacquelineand.... said...

I've been living in my pajamas this last week!

JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ said...

We've been having some of that weather here in Kentucky (USA) with days of sun as well. Getting cooler each week. I never look forward to winter for I tend to stay inside where it's cozy as well. I'm an outdoor person, but bunches of clothes/coats is such a bother. So glad you like your new home. Hope you enJOY your family time you will have soon. enJOY reading your blog- just because I don't comment all the time doesn't mean I'm not reading your beautiful thoughts.