Friday, 26 October 2012

excited about tomorrow..


last night I went to bed at the same time as my mother. she woke up at 6am and I at 3pm. proves that is the medication that makes me sleep more. I'm excited with tomorrow. we're going to spend the day with a group of photographers. I'll finally have a photographic tour as I dreamed. the only negative thing about it is: I'll have to wake up at 7am. we're going to travel a little bit to our destination and naturally want to take as much as we can from the day. I'll be thinking of you to show you the wonders of my country at the best of my abilities. hopefully it will be sunny. the moon is smiling at me again. it's almost full. looking at the sky is as peacefull as looking at the sea. we don't have the sound of the waves but we have birds singing and children laughting. I hope you're having a beautiful Friday :) xxo

5 comments:

Lily said...

You are not alone. Ana. I will have to get up early tomorrow, too.

Renae said...

Thank you - You have nice venture in the land of photographers...which sounds fun!!!!!!

Jacquelineand.... said...

It sounds like a wonderful time Ana, can't wait to see the photographic delights you return with!

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

What fun! Hope you're in bed now getting some good sleep. Looking forward to seeing your shots!

Ms. A said...

I don't do early, but you have fun!