Monday, 22 October 2012

family gathering


so today we're celebrating my grandfather's Abílio birth day and we are inaugurating the new home with all the family possible. my younger sister is in London, she is not coming in the near future. these chocolate cakes are our dessert. I shared the trial recipe here. they're delicious. today I'm very proud of myself, I've comment all entries at Your Sunday Best. since I'll be co-hosting the blog hop in November, I wanted to practice. loved it. learned many things about Halloween (we don't have it in Portugal) and saw plenty of wonders and hopefully made some new friends. I'm happy that everyone is coming to dinner with us on a week day. can't promisse many photos because most of my relatives don't allow me to publish their picture online.

hope you're having a beautiful Monday too :) xxo

6 comments:

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

Those little chocolate cakes look yummy! Congrats on co-hosting YSB. You'll do a great job! Enjoy family time. :)

Jacquelineand.... said...

Oh my, your cakes look wonderful!

Taken For Granted said...

Your photo of those beautiful little chocolate cakes made my mouth water. Yes, chocolate is my weakness.

Thank you so much for joining my blog. Please feel free to come back often and leave all the comments you want.

Kristy LifenReflection said...

beautiful creation

Ms. A said...

Happy Birthday, Abilio!

Debra said...

yes you made some new friends :)

Thank you for visiting my blog and I like yours very much! :) I am reading through a few entries today :)