Saturday, 6 October 2012

five facts kinda sort about me..


1) as I mentioned on my previous and first 5 Fact Friday (on a Saturday) I find it hard to come up with five things about me so -- this is a fact -- I started this post last Sunday to have all week to think about it. 2) I like the smell of my feet (so do our cats)! 3) I don't take myself seriously so I guess the hard thing at finding facts about myself is that I wish them to be funny. 4) I find it frustrating not having comments on my posts, I've an average of 40 visitors and I feel no one is reading me! 5) when I was a child I used to talk to trees (not with, really to them) I could spend hours talking. trees never criticized me (but I would still love to have your comments).

3 comments:

Meyser said...

I can completely relate to the fustration about 'writing in the void'. You aren't though, even if you might feel so sometimes...
I really doubted about commenting on your pay-ir-forward post. I've came across it a few times now, and I love the idea. The only thing is that I can't promise to live up to the restrictions right now. Too busy to take the time needed to create... I hope you do get some response though, because I think it's a lovely initiative and honestly, ... who wouldn't want to get one of your creations???

Cyn said...

It is very frustrating to try to get blog comments - I know I'm guilty of not leaving enough. But I just discovered your blog and find it really lovely so I decided to make the effort to let you know :)

Buttons said...

Oh Ana I love the fact that your cats love your feet:)
I thought I was the only one that talks to trees. They listen well and tell no lies:) B