Friday, 19 October 2012

five facts kinda sort about me..


1) I've got two younger sisters, none of us got married (although I feel I had two divorces). 2) I seldom leave my computer to watch television, but I hear it every day because my mother watches all day long. 3) I'm taking a new drug for Parkinson (side effect of my brain medication). 4) my last shower was on the 6th October, I've been in my pajamas since (I might shower tomorrow as I've the Etsy meetup). 5) I'm not that inspired, so I'm sharing today's sunset as a bonus ;)

10 comments:

Dotti said...

Hi, Ana~ So happy you visited Camper. Hope you feel better soon, I know Parkinson's can be rough.

Karen @ away for the weekend said...

The sunset is beautiful! I rarely leave my computer for television, either - there isn't much I want to watch. I hope your Etsy meetup goes well.

Robyn Greenhouse said...

Great photo! Hope the meetup goes well!

Deborah said...

the process of healing is often times fraught with frustration, but your photo is truly inspiring ...

Ms. A said...

I wouldn't be able to live with me if I had been that long without a shower!

Patrice said...

Good luck with your new medication.

Nancy Claeys said...

Beautiful sunset my friend. I do hope you are feeling better today. xo

Becs said...

Gorgeous sunset. Hope you're feeling better. :)

Viv (modifica) said...

Feel better soon... lots of hugs (gentle ones)

Maureen said...

Thanks for visiting me. I hope you do well with your new drug. Showers are one of my favorite things - always have been.