Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Goodbye October..


1) how has your relationship with your blogger and Blog Angel developed since the reveal? Jessica commented in one of my blogs once and she published my button on her blog. since she doesn't have much time to blog we haven't communicate much more then the first two weeks. I asked my Blog Angel to help me promote my Etsy shop but she didn't reply about it although she kept visiting my blog. 2) how have you helped them out and what help have you received? I kept commenting my blogger posts and got a template from her first tutorial. 3) what have you learnt about your blogger since the reveal? nothing changed. 4) what plans have you to stay in touch in the future? I might visit as usual to learn what Jessica have to teach about graphics and design.

Craftbotic

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Hi Ana,

I am sorry that you weren't able to communicate too much with your bloggers, but it's good you've found a new blog to learn more about design.

Rosie xo

rainfield61 said...

Welcome you, November.

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

The orange canvas-like background edit is simply wonderful for this image! Hope you have a great November and fond memories of October. :)

Jessica Peters said...

I am sorry I haven't had much time to blog! I would love to blog about your shop! Life is less busy for me now, so let's talk <3