Sunday, 21 October 2012

happy dreams and a delicious fly


today I dreamed my father is coming back to Europe in January 10th. for the last two years he has been living with his wife in New Caledonia. soon they will return to France and I hope to pay them a visit. missing someone has a word in portuguese: saudade. there's no translation in any language. although the feeling is universal. I've also been dreaming about my stalker. in my dreams I don't fear him anymore, I face him! I believe I'm healing through my dreams. I'm revisiting my past with happy stories. I usually don't remember my dreams except for the last one before I wake up. (my cat just ate a fly! looked delicious!)

did you sleep well today? hope so :) xxo

10 comments:

Ms. A said...

I rarely sleep well, but I keep practicing.

Deborah said...

beautiful photograph - and I am blessed, I sleep well and always have ... something to be grateful for.

Rowen said...

Lovely Sunflower.It's great seeing people you love you havn't seen in a long time isn't it :)

Jacquelineand.... said...

What a beautiful sunflower and what positive dreams! I applaud your courage Ana!

So good you'll be able to see your father again; I hope you have a very happy reunion.

Debra said...

beautiful picture!

i NEVER sleep well....so if you ever wake up around 3 in the morning you can know that I'll be awake on my time then too. At that time my cat climbs into bed, climbs onto my back, and begins kneading / clawing me. I toss her off and she climbs back

UGH this goes on for an hour or so

Emily S said...

I need more sleep. My kids are teething and we just traveled, so hopefully tonight I'll get some zzzzz's!

lorik said...

Beautiful shot of the sunflower on the sand. I hope all your happy dreams come true:)

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

Sometimes I wonder if we do heal through our dreams. When my mother first died, I had horrible dreams about her, but now they are pleasant.

Love the shot of the sunflower in the sand.

Hope you get to see your father. Take care, sweet Ana.

Ida said...

Lovely photo of the Sunflower. I am glad you are doing much better. Facing fears is never easy. Not to pry but do you believe in God and the power of prayer? The best healing there is.

Lindsay Drya said...

I remember my dreams every night, I'm very happy for that. It's so nice to see/meet other dreamers! :)