Saturday, 13 October 2012

on how I went to the supermarket today..


I want chocolate!! last Saturday this was our dessert. I'm drooling over this photo. now I'm actually being lazy, I could get dressed and go to the supermarket, but I feel so comfy in my pajamas. so sleepy. so laaazy.. lol :) and I don't want to go out alone. and it would be a big mistake to ask my mother to go with me, she would lecture about the dos and don'ts of chocolate in my health. she did vegetable gelatine and that must suffice my gourmandise. I'll have my chocolate revenge another day. next week I've an appointment with my psychiatrist and I usually lunch on Campus by myself. something curious about yesterday: I started feeling Xmas is on its way. I believe its because I cuddled with the cats all week, being home leaves me less anxious. I feel protected in my new home. I've learned I don't have to push myself to nothing, Life will guide me there when I'm ready. Christmas is not complete without a trip to Ikea. or some cake!! you know what?!! I'm going to the supermarket right away buy a chocolate cake (and I bet my mother is going to eat some, lol).

have a delightful Satuday :) xxo

mission accomplished.. (5:57pm)

3 comments:

Jacquelineand.... said...

Oh my! That looks almost decadent; good for you!

Ms. A said...

CHOCOLATE!!! I need some!

Rita said...

«I've learned I don't have to push myself to nothing, Life will guide me there when I'm ready.»

That is so wise. It's enough there are mean people who push us all the time. Hugs*