Wednesday, 10 October 2012

love of my life..


the closest thing I've to a daughter is my niece. isn't she gorgeous :) she is 16! they grow so fast.. we connect a lot, I never grew up completely. my sister did, when her daughter was born. she grew into a woman. I'm older but I'm still a girl. emotionally I needed a man but all I found were boys with mother issues. soon my niece will grow into a woman. she is wise. I'm so proud of her. soon she will be at the University. I'm also proud of my two sisters, two independant women. they are both successful and have many good friends. I'm like the ugly duck, when I'm in a group of people I go quiet if no one talks directly to me. I'm sort of invisible. until last July I was on a therapy group and I was very silent, listening to everyone else's problems that were similar every week. I left the group because I started being followed by a psychologist and I feel more comfortable with her approach. I talk more. since I left the therapy group I started writing more about me too, here at the blog. so I feel it was a wise change ;)

the day is grey but I feel a blue sky inside. I wish you happiness my friends. thank you for being here. xxo

6 comments:

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

Your niece is a very pretty girl. I wonder what she was thinking at that moment? Beautiful post. Keep healing and writing. :)

Ms. A said...

SHE IS GORGEOUS! I'll bet there's no shortage of boys chasing her!

Lisa Gordon said...

What a beautiful young lady she is, Ana!
I am so glad you are feeling blue skies today.
xo.

Jacquelineand.... said...

Your niece is lovely; she must take after her auntie!

I was glad to read that you're feeling blue skies within; keep healing Ana, we're here to cheer you on.

hyperCRYPTICal said...

'...when I'm in a group of people I go quiet if no one talks directly to me. I'm sort of invisible.'

This was me many years ago Ana - so much to say (in my head) until in company and then my mind would go blank...

But I overcame it and the introvert is now an extravert! You will too my friend, you will too!

Anna :o]

Buttons said...

She is indeed beautiful. B