Sunday, 7 October 2012

my dearest friend Ka..


we meet on our Reiki I course and stayed best friends since. my mother loves her. I love her. she is fun, despite all the health problems she have that are pretty painfull, she always have a nice word to say. she is beautiful inside and out and I feel very lucky she is my friend. she makes me feel special and she is truly special to me. she cares for me even if sometimes I act rude. I don't intend to be but it's how she and my mother say I am. means a lot that someone who find us rude still loves us. means she accept me with my mistakes and all. and this weekend we had extraordinary days. I'm truly lucky she is my best friend :)

4 comments:

Blue said...

:) Obg pelas tuas palavras queridas. É um orgulho poder ter uma amiga especial como tu! Estes dias foram revigorantes e levo o desejo de voltar bem rápido.., vocês são um doce e recebem-me da melhor forma, sinto-me bem :) um abraço mt especial Amiga Mereces o melhor :) e estarei sempre aqui pq gosto mt de ti Força :D

Meyser said...

There's so much happiness in this post! She looks happy, and you sound happy. Having great friends is wonderful...

SweetMarie said...

some people go a life time and never have a true friend. I'm happy for you and wish everyone could experience real friendship.:)

Cyn said...

Isn't it wonderful to have people love us in spite of our faults? She sounds like a lovely person!