Thursday, 18 October 2012

my sweetheart

sharing with A Rural Journal the Naptime Momtog and Sunday Clicks

meet Kuki my baby. we live with four cats but only one is mine since she was a kitten. although Cléo adopted me too. Cléo is from my sister who lives in London, and Axé (the male) and Rá are my mother's companions. Rá never leaves my mother alone. Kuki is more discret when I'm not in my room she follows me. she need us to be in the same room. with the cold days comes the time to sleep on my lap. I love these days. today is the first day Kuki came to sleep on my lap. she is very demanding, I've to hold her with my left arm or she will not stay. I'm holding her right now, and writing with my free hand. she is purring, this is heaven! :)

how is your furry heaven?

13 comments:

Indigo Janson said...

Hello Kuki! What a beauty you are, with your amber eyes and sleek black coat!

This is such an expressive portrait of dear Kuki. And clearly you bring each other great happiness.

Ms. A said...

She's beautiful. I have no furry friends at this time. When our last (dog) passed away at 17 years, 4 months, my hubby said he didn't want to have another one. He's afraid they might outlive us and end up being a burden on someone else. I miss them, so much.

Sofia Morgado said...

Meowtiful Kuki! ;)

Andrea said...

My Furry Heaven is endless ... I can't get enough of my pets nor they of me. They are my escape from what I see in the real world these days ... they are peace, honesty, sensitivity, fairness and love.

I had a cat named Kuki when my daughter was young. She was a white cat and named Kuki, both because she was kuki and because in Japan Kuki means snow. Just a little tidbit ... so you have black snow in your life :)

Andrea @ From The Sol

Ida said...

Oh she is beautiful. Such gorgeous eyes. It's hard to pick a favorite since we have 6 furry feline's at our house. They are all special in their own way.

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Adorable photo ~ they are so loveable and so much company ~ enjoy ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Debbie said...

Beautiful!

Tricia Hays said...

awww, precious! =)

Sivinden said...

She's a beauty!

bailey-road.com said...

What a gorgeous portrait of Kuki! I love the vintage treatment.

lorik said...

He is gorgeous! Those beautiful eyes go so well with that soft background. I also like the composition. Best of all I like him!

Nancy Claeys said...

Howie waves hello to Kuki! xo

Genie said...

Thanks so much for your visit. I have added you to my list, too, and love all of your posts on your different blogs. My Christian name is Eugenia so I was immediately drawn to your surname. Love the spelling and the accent mark. Your Kuki is precious and her eyes gorgeous. Our Trouble would not let us m=see him long enough to take his picture. genie