Wednesday, 24 October 2012

on how we can achieve perfection..


the sky is blue with some hurried clouds. I can see the moon already. growing. I've a huge window on my room and so I'm more connected to the world than ever before (since I got ill). the feeling that we don't need to push ourselves into nothing goes stronger. I've learned from experience that Life come to us when we're ready. there is no hurry. everything is perfect the way it is. and this window and the horizon it gives me are one of those blessings. children laughter, wind, clouds (looking like flying dragons), blue sky are some of my daily miracles. if I let my dreams rest, this moment is a perfect moment. I've a roof, food, hot potable water, electricity, internet, a warm bed, my mother and our furry friends. I'm rich with blessings. and I'm loved, even by you dearests who enjoy visiting me. be certain that you're loved by me. I cherish your concern, your optimism, your sense of humour, and all the wise words you share in our corner of the blogosphere.

9 comments:

Pride In Photos said...

This post is just beautifullly written!!! We all need to remember how blessed we are even in tough times!! The red glass image...this is a beautiful piece of art.
Laurie

Jacquelineand.... said...

Beautifully written Ana, and so very wise.

These photos are grand!

Renae said...

Thank you Ana! Now this photo is
amazing! You are talented.

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

You are such an amazing soul. What a beautifully written piece! Hugs!!!!

Ms. A said...

I don't need perfection... semi-normal would be just fine.

Viv (modifica) said...

Beautiful Ana I love your work....

Nina Bille said...

Your pictures are Beautiful Ana! I like also the vintage frame you have on your pictures!

Nina Bille said...

... And your words - reminding us not to take anything for granted, and to cherish each and every moment!

Cyn said...

You make me smile. Your pictures and words are always so touching and lovely.