Saturday, 6 October 2012

ten favorite songs


01) The Rolling Stones -- You Can't Always Get What You Want
02) Tribalistas -- Velha Infância
03) U2 -- Where The Streets Have No Name
04) Sinead O'Connor -- Thank You For Hearing Me
05) Deolinda -- Fon Fon Fon
06) Leonard Cohen -- I'm Your Man
07) Diana Krall -- The Look Of Love
08) Michael Nyman -- The Sacrifice
09) Elis Regina & Tom Jobim -- Águas de Março
10) Yann Tiersen -- Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain

please, pick one you didn't know and tell me how it made you feel :) enjoy!

3 comments:

Ms. Becky said...

the tunes I'm unfamiliar with are blocked from being shown "in my country". wouldn't you know it? when I have time I'll track them down from a place where I'm allowed to view them. I love Leonard, and The Piano continues to be at the top of my favorite movies list. I listened to that one for awhile and it has not lost its luster. It made me feel inspired, because the music and the film are the total artistic package for me. thanks for the inspiration first thing this morning. I love it! wishing you a most happy day Ana.

Saun said...

Love the shot you have two of my favorite songs on your list. Diana Krall The look of love and Rolling Stones You can't always get what you want. Happy Shooting

Cyn said...

I had never heard this Sinead O'Connor song before but it's really beautiful. It just made me feel happy listening to it. Thanks for sharing the playlist!