Tuesday, 23 October 2012

the best reunion since don't know when..




maybe the house helped, since is really a good house, everyone was comfortable and the dinner was marvellous. maybe the tribute to my grandfather birth day made the evening special to all. Kuki was extremely curious and she was always following me (that is her favorite spot when I'm at the table). by the end of the meal my niece studied a little. then everyone left, around 11pm, because tomorrow is a working day. in the middle of dinner Cléo brought us gifts. she catch these toys as if they were real and bring them in her mouth to drop them at our feet. we thank her and my mother said it will be our breakfast.  

6 comments:

Jacquelineand.... said...

I'm so glad the dinner went well, everything was delicious I'm sure! However, don't think I'll be joining you for breakfast!

Blue said...

:)))) que bom ter corrido assim Beijos

pembrokeshire lass said...

You visited me and now I'm returning the compliment! ...and joining your followers so I can keep up with your news! Looks like a lovely reunion and so cosy! Joan

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

Very happy to hear it was a good reunion! Looks like a great time was had by all. Cheers!

Lisa Gordon said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your family dinner, Ana.

Ida said...

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all. I like the little gifts that Kuki broght to you. How funny.