Tuesday, 16 October 2012

♥ special gathering ♥


while you're here, believe is Christmas. a make believe post. all the family is gathered under the same roof. there are carols in the air. is warm and cheerful. all relatives and friends came for this special evening. children are laughing. the cats (and dogs) sleeping by the fire. naughty children poke them but they don't care. in Portugal we eat cod fish boiled with potatoes, eggs, carrots, chickpeas and cabbage. most desserts are fried so we got to eat something healthy first. what would you bring to this gathering? ;)

5 comments:

LV said...

It may not be healthy, but cranberry sauce is what I would bring.

Jacquelineand.... said...

Hmmmm; I'd bring homemade parmesan herb bread. Oh, and lots of hugs.

Lisa Gordon said...

I would bring lots and lots of Christmas cookies!

Ms. A said...

Since we're just pretending, I'll pretend I like Christmas and bring some garlic cheese grits and pretzel salad.

Cyn said...

Well since someone else is already bringing the cranberry sauce, I'll bring turkey - I know it's boring and traditional around here but honestly, I just love turkey!