Wednesday, 7 November 2012

another day, another hospital


yesterday I went to one hospital where I've the appointments with my psychiatrist. today I went to another hospital where I've the appointments with my psychologist. found out yesterday was her birthday too! today I had to wait a while and in the meantime took some candid photos. my Pentax X90 doesn't make any noise when we click the shutter. helped me spend the time in the waiting room. now both my doctors want me to change the colour of my hair to look even younger. they're against (in a good way) my white hair.

a couple of hours, the temperatures dropped and it started raining. autumn at its best..


thank you all for cheering my mother's birthday. she wrote a comment thanking you. she was touched :)

7 comments:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I really like that last photo with the rain drops. So neat :)

Katherines Corner said...

I love the rain. Taking photos is a great way to spend some time. Hugs

Renae said...

yes, it is still autumn with summer-like temps still for about another day and a half. I hope to get outside soon and plant my daff bulbs a friend gave me. 90 yes, 90 which will be really fun to plant. yay!

I just may need to get a camera like yours. thanks for the tip.

Ms. A said...

Coloring your hair is something that ends up being an ongoing effort. I'll keep my gray.

Buttons said...

Oh I have white hair and I love it my sister is always trying to get me to dye mine too to look younger. I am almost sixty how young do I want to look I ask:) Hugs be who you want just be happy with you. B

Kathy said...

I think you'd look beautiful with any color hair. Go with what YOU feel best in :)

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

Hello sweet, Ana! The last shot with the raindrops is so beautiful. Hope you are having a wonderful day!