Wednesday, 14 November 2012

blood assays premiére


came back from the doctor's appointment with bad results. my liver test assays are too high and it's all due to the medication. it's the first time my blood assays aren't good, I'm not used to this. my triglycerides are high too. I'm a bit numb, I feel I should be worried but I'm not. I'm uncomfortable my body is telling us its getting tired of the way is being treated. I'm also sleepy. went to bed at 10pm and got up at 11am but I still feel numb. I'm sorry I'm not so amusing lately (or you could take my apathy as a joke, it's okay! I'm not that fond of being like this either). I don't live in a castle but I'm surely becoming a sleeping beauty (if my prince doesn't mind my extra pounds). hope you have a beautiful day :) xxo

9 comments:

Jacquelineand.... said...

Your numbers being high on your liver assays could well be causing you to be fatigued, which in turn will cause you to feel numb.

A newsflash Ana, people come here because you are both an amazing artist and an amazing person/friend. Entertainment is optional. ;-)

Gumer Paz said...

Bonita textura de lino que le has añadido. Te ha quedado genial! y le va muy bien. Un beso ;)

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Sorry about your test results. Hopefully you can improve and next time you will get a positive report.

Lily said...

Dear Anba, I hope they will find soon a medicamentation that fits better to your body. Your castle looks nice, but what will the sleeping princess do when she is awake? I am curious.

Lily said...

Upps, I am sleepy to, sorry Ana, When I am tired my tiping gets worse thabn it allready is...

Ms. A said...

Mine did the exact same thing when I was on antidepressants, not to mention the other side effects. (profuse sweating drove me crazy) After 10 years and multiple extra prescriptions to fight the side effects of the first, I came off everything. The blood work has never returned to normal levels.

My hubby started a medication and has never had any problems with his cholesterol levels. The first labs he had, after starting them, showed elevated triglycerides. I did some research and sure enough, that was a side effect!

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

So sorry to hear the test results weren't so great. Try to take care of yourself and maybe consult with another doctor on a better course of treatment? Now, your shot and edit of the castle is wonderful!!! Stick with photography no matter what. :)

rainfield61 said...

Maybe a prince will help to get you back to good health.

Viv (modifica) said...

Ana so sorry you had bad news I have fibromyalgia and a underactive thyroid nowhere near as bad as you have but I hate when my prescription has to be tinkered with. Look after yourself gentle hugs.....