Friday, 9 November 2012

Earth Wonders Interview.. Carole @ carol and co

1#me now

meet beautiful Carole from our Earth Wonders flickr group and after reading the interview I hope you visit her flickr stream. enjoy :)

gear: I use a bridge Lumix DMC FZ28 and my android phone, waiting to offer myself a new Canon digital this time.

flickr: Carol and Co
facebook: Carole Maruhenda
instagram: Carol_and_co

when did you first picked up a camera, and what kind was it?
my first camera was a Kodak with a cube flash to put on it when I was 11 years old for my first communion! and then a Polaroid, and after a Canon argentic.

what is your favorite time of day?
morning and before the sun goes down, my life is rythmed by the sun.

if you were a song, which song would you be?
not a song but a movie's song, "Bridges Of Madison County", also "Out of Africa" movie songs.

who or what is your muse? do you have an alter ego?
my daughter inspire me.

what is your favorite subject and why?
nature and its powers, the sky the sun living beings on our planet and then every moment of everyday. my eye is is constantly awakening.

what is your biggest challenge and why?
everyday life is already a very big challenge, the hardest thing is to always have dreams.

if you could what advice would you give to yourself ten years ago?
always believe in these ideas and persevere, enjoy the present moment every minute is precious.

do you have a motto that you live by?
carpe diem.

#3 what happened today. 26#near 7#natural 7#natural....
les merveilles de la nature#Earth wonder#august#24 24#path 23#pair 8#angle

7 comments:

Ms. A said...

Lovely images.

Asun said...

Wonderful pictures & wonderful girl!!!! I know it because she is my friend!!!! Lol!!!Congrats carol!!!

Carol and co said...

Thanks asun and Ms. A!!!!

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

My song would be Comfortably Numb. :) Love the interview and Carol's photos are exquisite!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Wow, gorgeous photos! Great interview. Thanks for sharing!

Carol and co said...

Thanks Ana to inviting me on your blog!!!! I'm so glad to have meet you and your wonderful group Flickr "Earth wonder"!!!♥
Also thanks to Gail and Our Neck of the Woods!!!♥

Kiwifraiz said...

I love Carol's photos. I'm happy to discover this interview!