Friday, 2 November 2012

Earth Wonders Interview.. Zeming Zhao aka wish u where there

Zeming Zhao DSC01224 DSC00234

meet Zeming Zhao from our Earth Wonders flickr group and after reading the interview I hope you visit his flickr stream. enjoy :)

gear: I have been using the Sony nex series camera, now is the nex 7 (sounds like advertising). I have so many lenses: 8mm, 16mm, 35mm movie lenses, projection, x-ray, military, industrial lenses, these are old lenses. And every day i try to go out with a different lens.


when did you first picked up a camera, and what kind was it?
My first camera bought in the Christmas of 2010. My best friend is a super lenses collectors, he recommended Sony nex3.

what is your favorite time of day? At dusk.

if you were a song, which song would you be?
That should be 'wish you where here'. My flickr id is: wish u were there

who or what is your muse? do you have an alter ego?
My muse? That should be vanity and just a little small aesthetic taste. Alter ego? Of course, there may be a few alter ego i have just like other guy.

what is your favorite subject and why?
I take pictures only 2 years, everything is new and I'm curious about everything. I like the architectural design, love animals since childhood. So maybe animal theme and architectural photography is better. Don't good at portrait photography because shy. My friends joke to me: Are you working for "discovery"?

what is your biggest challenge and why?
Quit ebay. I was too obsessed with lenses, and I have over 100 lenses already. I spent too many time on eBay, I don't have energy to take photos.

if you could what advice would you give to yourself ten years ago? Hey, buddy! Do not...


do you have a motto that you live by? 
Elegance is very important.


DSC00972 DSC01683
You want in or out? DSC06206
DSC01847 DSC06425

1 comment:

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

I love the shot of that dog on the city street and the one sniffing the ground. All are great compositions, though.