Sunday, 18 November 2012

exhibition near the beach

windy but flat

so today after lunch we caught the bus to attend another interesting exhibition on a café near the beach. we left home one hour and a half earlier because our buses are never on schedule and better sooner then sorry. so we arrived with plenty of time to go see the ocean. they are always saying on the newspaper the temperatures are going to drop but I haven't felt it yet. I don't regret this weekend, loved being with everyone, but I miss being home in my pajamas, taking a nap with the kitties. it's the world I know better!  when I'm with my sister or new friends I feel okay (I fear the street a little) I feel myself there with them and it's something good. but I only feel completely safe and secure being home with my mother. in between this busy weekend I've been trying to leave a comment on every Your Sunday Best entry and I'll no matter how long it take me. it's very interesting doing so. hope you're having a beautiful Sunday dearests :) xxo

13 comments:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

it's wonderful to hear you've having a good day! it's been good here, had lunch with friends...lovely!

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Creative photo and fun day ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Kathy said...

So glad you ventured out. If you hadn't, we never would have been able to see this fun photo you took :)

Dina Lettre said...

Well, I'm glad you did enjoy your time out, Ana. And, such a lovely shot to remember it by!

Ms. A said...

That makes two of us! I did, too! It's been a while for me and I enjoyed it, even if my shots weren't the greatest.

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

It's good to get out and be with people, sharing experiences and joy. Glad you were able to do so. Lovely capture of the ocean.

Viv (modifica) said...

Glad you have been out and about the weather looks so lovely I can smell the sea....

Rosemary Aubut said...

Great photo so glad you ventured out! Have a great week!

Buttons said...

Oh Ana I love this shot. I think in time you will feel safer in the crowds in the meantime enjoy your home, Mom and kitties. Hug B

Pride In Photos said...

It was SO lovely having you come to visit Pride in Photos this weekend. Just loved it♥ The vintage frames you surround your images with is wonderful...gives it such a different feel.
Laurie

Ahayes1225 said...

Great template for you photos. They look so vintage! Thanks for the Thankful response.

CREATIVE MIND said...

Nice click..I hope you had great time :)

Lisa Gordon said...

This is wonderful, and what a beautiful photograph!
xo.