Thursday, 8 November 2012

I belong here..


I've realized I belong to wherever I'm. I am rich everywhere because I belong to this planet. I'm home wherever I'm. because my home is me in love with the sky and the earth. I'm stronger with my family near but I don't belong to a place, I belong to a planet. feels good to be back! there was a moment through my hell that I didn't want to come back to Earth when I die. today I realized my love to this planet is alive. my heart is healing :) thank you for being a part of this magic moment.

9 comments:

Ida said...

So good to hear that you are doing better and feeling stronger as a person. God Bless You.

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

Very good to hear that you are feeling better. I've been deep in the abyss before and it is not fun. Keep thinking positive thoughts!

Rita said...

I just found out about this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_padlocks) last week, and now you have a photo of something similar, what a coincidence.
Next week my cat is coming to live with me. Finally. I'm so excited about it. I'm a helplesse cat-oholic...

Gumer Paz said...

Preciosa foto de una promesa de amor. Creativa y muy bien tomada. Un beso :)

Ellie said...

It sounds as if you are finding you way back - good to hear :))

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Beautiful! Happy to hear this :)

Ms. A said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Conceição Paulino said...

excelent shot and good and sweet news. Love, mom

Viv (modifica) said...

Good to hear you are feeling better lovely shot....Have a good weekend