Sunday, 11 November 2012

I'm back with a rainbow..

sharing with A Rural Journal and Peanut Butter and Jelly

this week I restarted playing Farmville because of the Mistletoe Lane. so Christmarish. I've four Facebook accounts, each one with active farms and sometimes I get tired, and sometimes I get enthusiastic. I've invest three almost four years on the game so I don't close my accounts. now I'm just playing in one account and there is so much to be done. I'm not playing all the quest as I used to, I'm busy building things and taking care of my crops. Zynga knows how to keep us addicted to the game. and when I'm playing I've less time for blogging. but today I'm back to visit you and share the love. is beautiful Sunday! thank you for being here :) xxo

8 comments:

Gumer Paz said...

You were quick to make the catch. Congratulations! a kiss :)

Indigo Janson said...

What a beautiful sight to see outside. Good thing you looked up from Farmville. :) I hope you've had a peaceful and happy weekend with the cats.

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

That is one beautiful rainbow shot! It's like a dream. I haven't played Farmville in years. Have fun!!

bailey-road.com said...

I like that swirly rainbow!

Buttons said...

Farmville......I am living Farmville:) B

Renae said...

This rainbow is very unique. Great work.

Nancy Claeys said...

I used to be hooked on Farmville when I first joined up with Facebook. It does take alot of time to keep the farm up and running! :)

Beautiful image Ana. I do hope you are well. :)

Ida said...

How lovely. It is very different but so pretty.