Tuesday, 13 November 2012

I'm becoming a sleepy cat


I've woke up two hours ago, I'm still numb. went to bed at the same time as my mother: she woke up at 6am, I woke up at 4pm. there are days I don't want to leave the bed, for no particular reason, just because it's safe and warm there. the day was sunny, I saw the sunset. tomorrow morning I've doctor's appointment at the Health Center. it's a routine appointment. lately I've been having a few appointments that make me leave the house, I guess that's why I didn't want to wake up today. I need to feel I don't need to leave the house and lately I've been leaving a lot (to me, at least). I'm happy next week they're starting the new season of Grey's Anatomy here in Portugal. yay! it started in September in the US. I got used to the characters and I miss seeing some tv once in a while. hope you had/have a beautiful day :)

5 comments:

Jacquelineand.... said...

I now have a song stuck in my head....

'Everybody wants to be a cat/ 'cause a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at'

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Some days I long to stay in my warm bed as well. But too much to do!

Ms. A said...

There's the Cat In The Hat and... the fish on the dish!

Ms. Becky said...

I like your fish bowl Ana. be a sleepy cat, it's the time of year to hibernate a bit, don't you think? your photos are still full of wonder no matter where you are. happy week to you Ana.

Gail Dixon (Louisiana Belle) said...

Staying in bed all day is how I felt yesterday, but today I forced myself to get up and get moving. Maybe your body is telling you it needs rest. You've been through a lot. Hope your appointments went well. Enjoy Grey's Anatomy!!